Saturday, September 17, 2022

Bringing the curtain down...

 After 10 years and 161 reviews I've decided to stop. The Facebook page will go but I'll keep this one online just for archival purposes or if for nothing else that scathing review of the Stray Cats' 40 album hahaha. I enjoyed it for many years and tried to inject humour into most of the stuff I wrote but my heart's not in it anymore. What was once enjoyable had become a chore. Thanks to everyone who ever read any of my reviews and to Mad Music For Bad People who brought my words of wisdom and mirth to a wider audience through their magazine. To the record companies and bands who sent me stuff for review - a lot of which wasn't on my radar and I would never have heard only for them. I hope my ramblings encouraged some of you to buy music and support thee most underground and excellent scene. Maybe I'll be like Restless and announce I'm heading off into the ether and then come back 5 minutes later hahaha... but I doubt it! So with that said - slán agus beannacht.

No comments: